2007年4月11日水曜日

My family

Hallo! How are you? My name is Mikako. (^^) I am 19years old. I have five families and one dog.*:.。☆..。.(´∀`人)His name is Kojirou!!He is very cute!!Ⅰlike his very much!!ヽ(´∀`)メ(´∀`)メ(´∀`I often go to walk with his!! And We often go to the park. I like the park.ヽ(∀`ヽ●)(ノ●´∀)
My mother,my father, my sister,my brother is.My sister was married last year.I'm very sad.
Because , I 'm very like her. We always go shopping , watch a TV,go driving a car togerther.:*:・。,☆゚'・:*:・。,ヽ( ´._ν`)人(´ν_.` )ノ ,。・:*:・゚'☆,。・:*:

So I was very lonely.(v-v) But my house and herhouse is near!! Now, I'm OK Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recentry, I and sister often go to the hot spring!!it is very good feeling!!∩(´∀`)∩

2 件のコメント:

pirorin さんのコメント...

Hello☆mikakuro♪♪
your family are very funny(^^)
espesially your mothere!!

みかん さんのコメント...

You should come to my house again!!