2007年6月16日土曜日

4th-essay KUMAMOTO

Kumamoto has many many famous place, foods, and persons.(*´▽`)*´▽`)*´▽`)ノFirst, I write famous place. Kumamoto has Aso mountain. Everyone know it. It has caldera. It is big in the world. I often go to there. When I was children, I lived in Aso. Natural is very beautiful. Air is unclarified.゚(゚ノ∀`。゚(゚ノ∀ヽ゚)゚。´∀ヽ゚)゚
I think that summer is best in seasons. Kumamoto is very hot!!But Aso is very coolly. Aso is very comfortable. But winter is very cold!! I can not live in there.(*´σー`) And Kumamoto has Kumamoto castle. This castle built Kiyomasa Kato in 1607.He was king in Kumamoto. In spring, Kumamoto castle's cherry is beautiflu. You should see it. I think that it is important. (;`・ω・)ノ ---===And Kumamoto has famous night-scape's place. It is Kinpou mountain Hanaoka mountain and Dokko mountain.Those are very wnnderful.Second I write famous foods.☆:*・゚(●´∀`●) Karasirennkon , basashi, Ikinaridango.Karasirenkon is very spicily .I can't eat it. But my mother said"It is delicious!"I can't understand her.Basasi is very delectable. i often eat it. Ikinaridango is wonderful food. It is very sweet. I eat engross it.But I must careful. Because, This food has A lot of suger. So I may fat!!
Kumamoto is very Wonderful place!! I like Kumamoto very much!!(*´∀`)σσσσ)´Д`*) 

1 件のコメント:

eripopon さんのコメント...

Mikako!!!
I want to go Aso and eat ice cream☆
Basashi is very delicious!!!